Mini Cooper S Conversion

CMC950

Hi,

I am about to purchase a Silver with Black roof 2004 Mini Cooper S and would like to know of a one-stop-shop company who would be able to do the following:

1. Spray the wheels black

2. Change/respray the front grill black

3. Change/respray the bonnet scoop black

2. Add black mirrors and black bonnet stripes

3. Add a performance air filter and performance exhaust

They don't have to be the cheapest in the world, I just need a reliable reputable company (I live in London but would travel).

Also, what would be the best exhaust to get for a much improved sound? Louder with some popping and crackling but not ludicrously loud.

Many, many thanks for any help.

CMC

Hi, for numbers 1 & 3 I would suggested a good local bodyshop for the spray work.

Number 2: Mini Sport - JCW Black mesh grille kit - R50, R52, R53 , BM51.13.0.140.259K , BMW Mini Parts and BMW Mini Accessories by Mini Sport Ltd., , Mini Sport World | minisport, mini parts, mini accessories, mini spares, mini cooper accessories,

5: Depends if you're after just a filter or an induction kit: Mini Sport Ltd K&N Air Filters & Induction Kits - by Mini Sport Spare Parts and BMW R56 Mini Accessories at minisport.com.

With regards to exhausts I have a Janspeed mainfold with a 200 cell sport cat with JCW back system. Which is just right - not so loud under 3k going to mental at 6k :D

A good option for the rear is Play Mini system: Mini Sport - Play Mini Stainless Rear Silencer - R53 - Cooper S , NMPPMB06 , BMW Mini Parts and BMW Mini Accessories by Mini Sport Ltd., , Mini Sport World | minisport, mini parts, mini accessories, mini spares, mini cooper accessories, mini

I would recommend 1320MINI in St Neots who are the nummber 1 MINI tuners in the UK - but going there is very adictive when you look at all their performance options or http://www.thinkmini.co.uk/ which is in the Midlands. Don't know any good places around London.