Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
belperandy

Wanted: Mk4 r32

5 posts in this topic

After a fairly specific spec.

3 door in silver or blue with full leather and factory sat nav if I can find it.

Willing to pay up to £10K for the right car.

Thanks

I was looking at selling mine earlier in the year, but after the dealer gave me a ridiculous price for part-ex I ended up keeping it. I would be willing to sell it for the right price ;)

It has become more than just a car to me, but it does tend to have a drinking problem; as they all do! The sensible thing would be to get a more economical car.

Mine is a 3 door DBP (Deep Blue Pearlescent) with Cruise, Full Leather, Sun Roof, Climate etc. Winter pack. But does not have factory sat nav. It does have a Pioneer DEH-P85BT with iPod connector in glove box which I would let go with it, but again for the right price. It has done 63,500 miles. Still in tip top condition. Just recently had new rear tyres with the fronts with loads of tread left. There are no marks on the paint work as I have babied it since I bought it when it had only 20,000 miles on the clock. I have serviced it at every service interval, as I don't trust the dealers. I have only ever used genuine parts though. Any more major things that have needed doing, I have had done at the dealers. All receipts and parts used have been logged etc.

Let me know if you're interested?

Thanks for the info on the car. I think I have found one now. It it doesn't go ahead I will come back to you.