Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CraigR

The Noise

18 posts in this topic

....... is just fantastic, collected my 3rd R32 on Friday, it sounds so much better than the TDI i have been driving!!!!!

Welcome back to "the Club" Craig !! +++

Just found the pics from the TSN Scottish Meet in 2003, when we all had the MkIV R32's !! +++

attachment.php?attachmentid=37538&stc=1&d=1258392404

post-3262-13791443893_thumb.jpg

That was only the Scottish chapter, you are right TSN used to be R32 city we used to get 7 at Portchester too although they are doing a good job of getting the "next genertaion" of owners along too !

3rd R32 blooming heck! :eek: Why do you keep selling them :rolleyes:

Glad your back in the driving seat and enjoying that V6 burble.

Riz +++

Welcome back to "the Club" Craig !! +++

It's pretty good being back in a small car again !!!! Drove from Kinross to Kincardine bridge yesterday with the window open, thats a great road with no traffic on it.....

Will take a couple of pics when its clean, its a 3dr, in tornado red with the bucket seats, which are incredibly comfortable.

3rd R32 blooming heck! :eek: Why do you keep selling them :rolleyes:

Glad your back in the driving seat and enjoying that V6 burble.

Riz +++

First 2 were 5dr mkiv's Riz, this one is a 3dr mkv, i almost went for another 3dr and had paid a deposit on one. Took some time though and found a mk5 with a good spec i was after and settled on that. Was really hoping to find a sunroofed car but they are very hard to track down.

Just found the pics from the TSN Scottish Meet in 2003, when we all had the MkIV R32's !! +++

That was a good day out, funny you posted that, i was speaking to Jim yesterday !!!

That was a good day out, funny you posted that, i was speaking to Jim yesterday !!!

Well, having come from a MkIV R32, then to two 3 door MkV R32's, through the RS4 Avant stage, I'm back with a 5 door MkV R32 but managed to get the sunroof!! :grin:

attachment.php?attachmentid=37547&stc=1&d=1258449522

post-3262-137914438952_thumb.jpg

Some "meet" with 3 cars :P+++

Rolling road day at the old Star Performance in Kirkcaldy, Jon!! We had eight cars that day and the 'best' we achieved for a Scottish Meet for TSN was ten cars at Falkirk Wheel. Ever attended a TSN Scottish Meet Jon ?? :D

Oh lordy - I sense a Supercharger!! Give us a shout Craig and we can organise a catch up, at Star if you're there in the next few weeks? +++

Ever attended a TSN Scottish Meet Jon ?? :D

Nope, but would if one should happen +++ Not sure if I'd be allowed to come given the GTI is gone and I now drive a pick-up :roflmao:

Waddya mean - Daz drives a Datsun pickup and he pitches up at TsN meets ;)

Nope, but would if one should happen +++ Not sure if I'd be allowed to come given the GTI is gone and I now drive a pick-up :roflmao:

No issue at all for us "old timers", I assure you. Craig and I will be meeting up at some stage before Xmas (as may a few others) so I'll keep you posted on any prospective dates Jon. +++

No issue at all for us "old timers", I assure you. Craig and I will be meeting up at some stage before Xmas (as may a few others) so I'll keep you posted on any prospective dates Jon. +++

Nice one :) Thanks +++

I would be up for Scottish meet+++

Oh lordy - I sense a Supercharger!! Give us a shout Craig and we can organise a catch up, at Star if you're there in the next few weeks? +++

I need a service first, much better prices from Star, and more work being done than the dealer would quote me, even though i asked for specific things to be done to the car the VW service dept, " THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE DOING SIR" i know that you muppet but i'm asking for it to be done, ending in my VW booking being cancelled and a trip to Star arranged.

I'll let you know nearer the time Tosh.