Colour for the RS

Woppum

Guys I think i need a little reasuance that my colour choice ive picked for the RS is the correct one. I have gone for the grey with gold (as seen below) as it is the most discreet, however should I be considering white with gold? It should not be the clincher but the white is a no cost option but the grey is.

I have 2-3 weeks until my build slot is allocated and need to make a decsion.

image_cd_gallery.jpg

image_cd_gallery.jpg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope. Its a bit the other way round really, supply isnt satisfying demand on these cars. Know of other depositers who have been given their money back! Im very lucky i cemented my place. They off the three colour and we are very lucky to get any choice at all. ;)

To be honest I think id only go for grey, black or white anyway? Dont like the flash bright colours.

See, that (blue and gold) would be a front-runner for me. That said, I'm not buying one and would probably have the same dilemma you had. BUT, that said, I'd have thought all colours would have their own markets 2nd hand anyway i.e. you will always have people who only want one specific colour.

White is a very "now" colour isn't it? I'd not be keen on that.

i think white will be the most popular colour for exactly that reason. The blue I would think would be the least popular, only considering i dont know anyone else who has ordered that. They are 'apparently' only bringing 30 cars to the UK this time so am not too fussed about residuals, it will keep good money.

Whaaaa! I have been ignoring blue!:ffs:

image_cd_gallery.jpg

Oh good lord... BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE

how good does that look..

It even ALMOST pulls off the gay gold look.

If it was me (Oh how i wish it was me... one day maybe if i wash a million cars a year and sell a kidney ) I would spec blue and if they are being arsey and insisting you cant choose anything other that red or gold trim then take the decals off and get the other gold bits re painted either in the same blue or black.

I would spec blue and if they are being arsey and insisting you cant choose anything other that red or gold trim then take the decals off and get the other gold bits re painted either in the same blue or black.

+++ Spot on. That gold is just too chavvy for me.

This is all so subjective it's a tough call.

Oh good lord... BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE

how good does that look..

It even ALMOST pulls off the gay gold look.

If it was me (Oh how i wish it was me... one day maybe if i wash a million cars a year and sell a kidney ) I would spec blue and if they are being arsey and insisting you cant choose anything other that red or gold trim then take the decals off and get the other gold bits re painted either in the same blue or black.

My R32 was blue and i loved it, but fancy something a little more serious like the grey or white. Blue starts to look more like a supercar than track hero.