Silver MK4 Golf R32 with only 27k miles.

Riz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know...... if only I had the cash..... I mean I can probably get it and use it but thats plain crazy :grin::rolleyes: I`ve promised that I`m going to focus on paying my mortgage off now.

Riz +++

Riz, just because you now have 3 sets of R32 memorabilia doesn't mean you need 3 cars - if I had known was going to cause this much trouble I would have sold them to someone else...

Although it does say "sensible offers considered"...

Agreed, VW's approved prices are a joke, but I think it shows that in the Golf IV R32 market it is a good car at a good price, what it maybe however is expensive within the whole car market. I am also balancing the price against the trade in I got on mine recently, so someone (just not you) is paying these prices for these cars...

I thought Volkswagen used to only sell cars within their used car sections which are within a certain age. :eek:

Nope I wont be buying it..... mortgage is my main priority and your right, why the hell would I need it :confused:

I agree that somebody will pay the price though.

Riz +++

Edited by Riz

I guess it's the definition of cheap motoring Jon. At 22-24mpg average, on superplus at £1.15 a litre, that's not cheap to a lot of people.

Sure, I appreciate that :) What I meant was the purchase price of the car in relative terms rather than the actual running costs. £10k or less is cheap motoring nowadays +++

Sounds like a contingent of certain TsNers in Belgium in May... :grin:
:rolleyes: I hope they represented TSN in the best way possible :grin:

I`m fortunate that I can afford to run two cars otherwise running the R32 on a everyday basis was cost a tank of fuel every week and do very low mileage too :eek: I would say I was spending £200pm easy.

Riz :cool:

10k+ for an old golf isn't cheap motoring, they might be good cars, but they aren't cheap to buy or run.

Really? Even in this day and age? Fuel economy aside, what else could you get for £10k which is as iconic and cool as the MKIV R32? :)

Really? Even in this day and age? Fuel economy aside, what else could you get for £10k which is as iconic and cool as the MKIV R32? :)

Jon, why the hell did you have to ask a question like that - you'll only get .:Riz substantiating the existence of the Mk4 R32 :rolleyes:;)