Inaugural SW Tyresmoke meet!

Ari

Enjoyed the inaugural Tyresmoke meet Southwest today!

Mac redefined the term "acceleration" for me, which was nice! grin.gif I've been in some very quick cars, but that chipped RS4 is another league on! Thanks Mac!!

And Steve (Scoops) gave me my December Cabrio fix which reminded me just what a special car that new Cabrio is, cheers Steve!

Great to meet you all, I had a good time.

Sorry to miss Dave though, I'll have to get there earlier next time!

yep, nice to meet you all, next time try and keep up with me though through North Devon!

Those roads were awesome up there - if only you didnt bottle out grin.gif

It was pure joy being behind those RS4's and 6 hearing the scream from the exhausts.

We had an interesting moment when we were all sat in a layby just getting revved up to floor it out onto the A361 the first 2 RS's screamed out - right in front of a police car!!

The rest of us decided it was wise to stay behind the copper rather than race it!

Look forward to the next one - maybe few more will brave the devon roads

Yea.. thanks for the good day out.. it was nice to meet with you all...

Sorry I had to shoot off early.. had some christmas decs to put up with the kids...

Was proud of the car.. but the RS4's are awsome.. and the cab was stunning in red.. very nice

Dave

Yes, I have some nice video 'already recorded over' from yesterday.

Great day though, and Dave - that car is an absolute stealth machine.

I can feel the acceleration in Mark's car (who wouldn't grin.gif), whereas you cannot really feel yours, but it's just as quick. laugh.gif (mental note: wait to see what it is like when chipped blush.gif)

Lovely engine note - about two octaves lower than the '4. Can't wait to see what Milltek do for that cool.gif

And I don't know why you want to change the brakes: coming off the A road, past the two roundabouts to McDonalds, they felt OK to me blush.gif never seen two faces that worried. grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

yeah its being an ass... i;ll fit it tomorrow.

N

Bison..

"Find the joy - Face the fear"

[/ QUOTE ]

Still no joy old boy! confused.gif

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. bad password), or your browser does not understand how to supply the credentials required.

Tis done, but with a slight cock up. I smudged out the number plates in them all, but a couple seem to have come from the wrong file, so have the plates in. Not sure how to replace these, can someone hook the "number plate" pics out and I'll replace them.