How to wrap a Ferrari F430 !

Phantom

Makes perfect sense for a company like E25 to have this done.

Lending cars out to people who probably won't care for it likes it's there own means a bit of protection is a good idea. Of course they can have it replaced "cheaply" and then when it comes to re-sale it's looking like new.

It's a clever material they use and of course these guys are quite skilled at the application. I'd have bubbles everywhere :rolleyes:

Not sure I like the scalpel to cut the edges!!!

My thoughts exactly...had a clear paint protection put onto my Mustang and the guy who did that fecked up some corners where he fitted it. Only problem was I didnt see it (wasnt noticeable) until it came time for me to remove the film when selling only to find the cuts through to the primer layer all over the front corners......:ffs:

He did however recompense me but shouldnt of happened in the first place....

:grin: I thought we worked out that the CSL only had 2 microns of paint for weightsaving?

Half serious - how long was your wrap on for and what was the problem with the paint after it was removed - did it actually come off?

They are getting so popular I can't believe it screws the paint of every wrapped car else they'd have no business. Personally I'm working on a potential livery for LeMans next June ;)

My paint was sound. still had to have a full respray after. factor that in to the cost of the wrap and you are looking at £6k.

In what way did it affect the paint?

I've head of stone impacts damaging the paint underneath the wrap that they flakes away when its peeled off but not of whole cars being affected.

• 2 weeks later...