Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R8_london

Bluetooth in Audi R8

7 posts in this topic

New to this forum, i have an audi r8 and wanted to know if i can pair up my nokia phone to the the r8?

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Does your R8 have the Bluetooth module installed? if so then yes. the easiest way to check is press the Tel button. and if it gives you the option to add a handset then your ok.

But me thinks you may have already tried this and your answer will be no.

Yeah i tried that, but it only gives me the option of a bluetooth pin number change. Shame that..

Also would you be able to direct me to a place that would sell me an original audi r8 front alloy. went over a pot hole today and its not buckled..!

Yeah i tried that, but it only gives me the option of a bluetooth pin number change.

So you DO have Bluetooth - turn the ignition on and then set your phone to search for Bluetooth devices. It should find something like "Audi UHVnnnn", tell it to connect to that and you should get asked for a passcode (the default is 1234). Do whatever you need to do on your phone to select the device as one that it automatically connects to. Job done.

Yeah i tried that, but it only gives me the option of a bluetooth pin number change. Shame that..

:grin: Does your Nokia have bluetooth for certain...and if so is it switched on and 'discoverable' ?