My exhausts had it!!!

whoolyback

oops sorry Andy,its for a 03 cooper s,I've been told that the original system's pattern has'nt been released, so local franchise companies can't get it for me! Thats what the the service team at my mini garage says and theyve been pretty good so far.

Also would I have to fit an induction kit to tie in with the exhaust or is it not a must just yet? because Gordon Brown's had all my money with road tax and petrol duty bless him.:eclipse:

ah I see. I think your best option if you want to save some cash is get 'used' system off ebay as many mini owners upgrade to Milltek or Play Mini systems(£450) for the extra sound.

If your prepared to travel I found these deals:

BMW MINI COOPER S R53 STANDARD EXHAUST SYSTEM on eBay (end time 13-Dec-09 22:42:56 GMT)

MINI COOPERS S EXHAUST SYSTEM GENUINE TWIN PIPES R53 on eBay (end time 14-Dec-09 15:32:58 GMT)

MINI COOPER S EXHAUST SYSTEM IN EXCELLENT CONDITION on eBay (end time 18-Dec-09 20:11:38 GMT)

If not why don't you place a wanted advert over on totalMINI Classifieds - totalMINI Forums

With regards to an induction kit, I say go for it but be prepared to spend almost 100 quid on a decent one such as the K&N +++

Thanks a lot boys! The reason I fancy a none genuine is it'll last longer and sound better but apart from that the price is right.

podge 2111, how much of a difference did it make to the mrs "S" and did you have to fit an induction kit to make it complete or can I make do without one for now?

suppose this'll be my chrimbo prezzie from the wife even though its our car!!!:eclipse:

Thanks for the help guys,but the deeds been done! paid £300 for a brand new scorpion cat-back system,it was on ebay being sold by junction26m1 an ebay shop name all the customer reports are 100% so sounds cushdy.

Problem now is explaining to the wife why she's got an exhaust system under the tree come christmas morning:finger: