[Audi A3/S3] New S3 announced - early 2005

Colin M

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it does produce figures like that then it will really be spectacular!!.. performance and economy.. cool.gif

The 3.2 currently puts out 250bhp.. remap and free flow the engine and an extra 30 wouldn't be hard to achieve..

Personally, being the man I am , I would have liked to have seen 300bhp laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I wonder how they will price it.. possibly just under 30k??? How much is the S4, there has to be a considerable margin betwen that and the 3.2 A3...

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not do some investigation (price of S4) and work out your 'own price', post it and wait for feedback.

Be constructive ?

Ahh yes, driven that, and is one hell of a piece of kit, press the sport button, and that sound, allong with the g-force, is enough to make you mess the seat. Love to try it on the track. If i had a larger budget, i recon that is the car i would take... till then i will have to stick with my 0-20 rocket grin.gif

This is great news and will build ont he already impressive 0-60 & 0-100 times of the 3.2 Quattro version. Maybe we will then have an S3 with a sub 6 second 0-60 and 18" wheels as standard.

Looking at the price of the current 3.2 Quattro the new S3 is surely going to be about £32K with the basic required additions such as BOSE and CD ????

AZ