Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cbendrey

Schumacher Return

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone else think that it should have been a condition of granting him a super-licence, that his car must be painted all black, he should wear a Darth Vader helmet, and that the Imperial March should be played as he drives to the grid?

And he should say things like "No, Lewis, I am your father"?

Nope? Just me then.

:) funny and yes should be in the rules, prize to the first driver who can shoehorn "The force was with me today" into an interview with Jake and the crew!!

Does anyone else think that it should have been a condition of granting him a super-licence, that his car must be painted all black, he should wear a Darth Vader helmet, and that the Imperial March should be played as he drives to the grid?

Nope? Just me then.

Thats a great first post!

We could hear the team radio when Shumacher has to put in 19 qualifying style laps for the win:

MS: What is thy bidding, my master?

RB (as the emperor): Wipe them out, all of them.

To Ross Brawn: "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed; the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

BTW, Jedi mind tricks work well on the track stewards:

"This is not the infraction you are looking for..."

Wait....Does that make Rosberg Princess Leia?

"Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?" (over the radio, while trailing Alonso)

"Into the garbage chute, flyboy!"

Nope? Just me then.

:roflmao:

Lewis sticks his head inside a parts bin and says...

"Your powers are weak old man, you should not have........oh, :( hang a minute, :confused: that's your line..."