Touareg V10 stuck in snow and ice

danwill91

• 2 weeks later...

Theres nothing wrong with the Touareg as an offroad vehicle.

I spent three years in Northern NJ with the V6 petrol version, and even with 3 feet of snow, i failed to get it stuck - ever - and i was trying to so i could play with the diff locks etc.

driving the trails in the national park it was superb too. loads of space, very comfy - only downside was the 11mpg i used to get.

Mind you they come there with Dunlop Grandtrek off road tyres, and not the rubber bands on that thing. i towed my neighbours X5 out of a drift one year - laughing.

he never spoke to me again miserable bastard.

• 10 months later...

Totally agree with DanG peoples TALENT TANK clearly on empty and not knowing their equipment!!!!!!!!!! Its not a bad offroader at all.

Ive played in the snow mud and all sorts in these in most of their derivatives and never got stuck once either!!!!! I can drift these in the snow or do donuts shifting in tiptronic through the gears in low range no problem and im no race car driver either!!

Clearly this NUMPTY aint gotta a clue on what it can do and had the transfer box completely locked so all 4 wheels were spinning, ESP was on not that it makes any feckin difference in his position, he should of just clicked it into low range.....nuff said!!!!