Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mollox

Not the Ultimate Driving Machine

102 posts in this topic

It must be moving by now, today is the first time for a good few weeks I've been able to use full throttle and have some fun, was very nice indeed. :smileylove:

Bye bye snow don't come back again for a while thanks. +++

It must be moving by now, today is the first time for a good few weeks I've been able to use full throttle and have some fun, was very nice indeed. :smileylove:

Bye bye snow don't come back again for a while thanks. +++

Totally agree. I red lined the bike in the first three gears this morning as I felt it needed a decoke blast. It felt goooooood :grin:+++

The csl stops in its tracks in frost. Snow has meant it has been parked up since mid december! Hopefully one day soon ill get to try it again before it goes to greener pastures.

Just got home after a couple of days away and.....its ALL gone!!! :grin:

If it wasn't for hte 4 bottles of red (and the fact I xcan barely see and.or stop shaking) , I'd be out there in a flash.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day - stand by for 2nd gear London!

p,s, dont fecking snow (again) or I'll look like a ****

Just read this thread.....and it only re-affirms why I`ll never buy another rwd car.Their ace until it snows....and then their nothing short of f***in scary:o....I know the last few weeks have been exceptional but the next time snow is forecast you`ll be sat there shitting yourself at the thought of having to drive.....My biggest nightmare when I had a rwd car was being caught out on the open road if it started to snow.....and it got to the point when it was a real fear..

That said....as we`v discussed over the last few weeks.....it`s all about the tyres.If the weather of the last few weeks could be expected every year then we`d all invest in winter rubber but the big question is whether it`s worth investing in the right rubber for the occasion when the next proper white Winter might not pass our way for another 10yrs......Lets see what mother nature has planned for us next year.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day - stand by for 2nd gear London!

even better - get yourself up to Snetterton tomorrow for a nice cheap trackday with Bjacks and myself! That'll clear the winter M3 cobwebs nicely. +++

What? Mollox? On a track? With his M3? :roflmao:

What? Mollox? On a track? With his M3? :roflmao:

;) hmm well as a famous quote states: Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.. :ffs:

Bit by bit Mook, I haven't been able to get on the road for over a week!

Mmm, no hangover today, time to brush my teeth and get on out there :grin:

Molly where were you today? Last night you said the M3 was stuck again (due to snow/frost/ice/water/poor driving) so I thought I'd pop over and help you out and you didn't answer. Not sure the spacing on your new plate is legal though :P

attachment.php?attachmentid=38231&stc=1&d=1265997236

post-11-137914442871_thumb.jpg

Err....Daz....that's a little scary?

Still, nice to know its still there I suppose? :uhoh:

Only because I couldn't find the keys that you said that you were going to leave for me :grin:

Thread being revived as someone appears to be STUCK yet again :grin:

I must be blessed; no snow at all in Edinburgh so am fully mobile. One hopes that is still the case when I pick mine up from the airport ...

Been lucky up here, no snow in the central belt over the last few days, just fog

M3 really dont like snow? It's a bit f a grump really.

You should know that better than anyone 'Mr. spin cup tread away while manouevering on drive'!! +++

You would get a ticket up here for not removing the snow from your roof. Not much fun when you hit the brake and it all slides down the windscreen :-)

Too much like hard work manually removing the snow from my roof. That's what roundabouts are for. :P