[Audi A3/S3] Recommend me a car mount for iPhone?

judith_sw

Hi,

Just joined the iPhone generation and have also got the Co-pilot app for navigation. This now means that I need another gadget ... either a windscreen or vent cradle.

There is so much cr*p on the market that I would really appreciate recommendations for cradles (either screen or vent ) that fit and don't wobble all over the place. I bought one today that had apparently won some award ... although it stuck to the screen OK, it wobbled so much I couldn't focus on the content AND did not have access to the charger slot (- now refunded). The satnav app is fairly heavy on battery consumption, so I need to be able to plug the charger in.

I've had a scout around and the Arkon and Herbert Richter ones look good for vents (and the latter for the screen as well), although they are pricier than most. I don't think the vent ones suit all cars, so I'd welcome recommendations for ones that fit A3 vents ('05 model, old front grill).

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks!

Brodit Proclip. Buy the dedicated Proclip for your car and then pick a holder for your phone. Brodit make good quality dedicated kit and you sometimes get a choice like vent or fascia. The phone holder then attached to the Proclip meaning when you change your phone, you just buy another holder, not a whole new system. :)

Brodit Proclip | UK | DSLDevelopments