MK Meet - Wed 3 February

nikw

Wed 3 February, 7:30pm for 8pm at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes.

A belated Happy New Year to all - I hope 2010 is proving to be a good one for you. :D

I think it's high time we had our first MK meet of the new decade. Although the mornings are already noticeably lighter it will still be dark for the meet so perhaps no need to wash your car before turning up unless you're extra keen (you know who you are)!

As usual, all are welcome regardless of what you drive - it would be great to see some new faces and cars. For any newcomers (or forgetful old timers) the Caldecotte Arms pub is by the junction of the A5 and the A4146 right next to the oddly shaped and now smoothly surfaced roundabout (keep an eye out for the fake windmill). Turn into the car park, drive down as far as the pub and then turn left towards the back.

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

858537-Caldecotte.jpg

I'd rather like one of these please (attachments below). I wonder who will bring the first one to our meet?

post-5666-137914441753_thumb.jpg

post-5666-137914441756_thumb.jpg

Hey Nik. Long time no see.

I should be able to make this one.

The RS6+ is running nicely and especially after having a boost leak fixed at MRC.

Had a slightly embarrassing power-run a couple of months ago and the old girl only produced 441hp. Turned out there was a clip missing from one of the hoses!

What with that fixed and the cool, dense winter air, the car feels like it's running better than ever. She's just clicked over 25.5k miles so still pretty low.

Hopefully see you guys Wednesday.+++