Shark Performance open day, Mansfield - Sunday 7th March 2010

shark_90

As some of you may know, we moved into new premises at the beginning of the year, so to christen the new gaff, we thought it would be a good idea to invite the forum around for a coffee!

Date: Sunday 7th March 2010

Time: 10am onwards

Place: Shark Performance, Unit 2-3, 134a Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, NG19 7AP

There is no set format for the day really, but we'll have our Octavia on display jam packed with Dension equipment (including the brilliant Wi-Drive system), a few cars that we've worked on will be on display as well as some food and drinks. Our STS system will also be rigged up for you to have a play with so you can see just how easy it is to use.

There'll be some surprise special offers available on the day, so come along and be surprised!

There's reasonably priced accomodation locally for the Saturday night if anyone is travelling far, and it's a good excuse to go out for a pint as well if anyone's up for it!

So, add your name to the list below if you'd like to come along!

Shark Performance open day attendees:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm out on a bi-annual work big night out on Sat night (starting midday - we're teachers and need to destress half way through the year!) so I doubt I'll be of the legal limit to drive by then, otherwise I would pop up. Would've like to have had the chance to thank you in person for the Dension GB and all the good advice you've given me since I got my Audi!

Oh well, another time!