So, I went and bought a sensible saloon...

Arch

• 1 year later...

Thread resurrection apologies but how did I miss this thread? Lol

I thought you were inferring that you had driven one when you replied to my DC5 thread but wasn't expecting to find you had bought one! Very bloody nice.

The only one I have seen in uk roads was in Shoreham near Brighton last summer. Made a lovely noise so it did! +++

• 5 years later...

Aaaaaaaaaaannnd it's gone. 7 years, 2 months or so and many many grin inducing miles were had and now it's the first time there hasn't been a Type-R on the drive in 12 years, 14 actually if you don't count the minor indiscretion with a certain Frenchie for 9 months. :(

They came to pick it up driving an Integra Type-R which took me back, they both looked awesome sitting there on the drive. :cool: 

Oh well, life moves on and so do cars. :)

• Like 7

• 8 months later...
13 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Bought a Jazz?

Well, i am nearly at that time of life......:P Can't wait to drive everywhere at 37.3 mph in my senior years in a shit colored Jazz. 

But no, i bought one of these 

type-r-black-edition-2.jpg

And i ****ing love it. :grin:

• Like 8

17 hours ago, NewNiceMrMe said:

It is the new one, isn't it?  Or have I missed something?

Its the one that took so long in dev from concept, that the new platform came along about 5mins after and replaced it! Supposedly that means there's only 2500 in the UK. FK2 (mine) i think is the better looking car, although FK8 is meant to be the better drive.