A3 vs Clio Cup

snez22

well it was down a straight dual carriageway that my grandad left me, it has no speed limits but other cars are allowed to use it too once in a while.

anyways, this knobcheese comes flying up behind me as i'm coming off a roundabout, he's tailgating like crazy so i pull over and plant it. he stays about a car length behind me in the outside lane up to 100, after 100 i start pulling away easily, get to 125 odd and feel i've made my point so i brake and let him past. i forgot to add that it is pouring down with rain and the road is about to dip and bend. there were no other cars there (i wouldn't have raced otherwise). the eejit keeps razzing it, probably upset that an unbadged cornflower blue A3 gave him a run. haha.

bet he's down his dealers today wondering if there is anything wrong with his car while he's getting his "trim" fixed.

[ QUOTE ]

i forgot to add that it is pouring down with rain and the road is about to dip and bend. there were no other cars there

[/ QUOTE ]

You did 125+ *in the rain*?

Darwin Award Nominee perhaps? And hurry, please, before you kill somebody else.

it's true i was stoopid, that is why my original post didn't explain anything in detail. i was just being honest. people asked for my account and i gave it.

i forgot to add that i had been to the pub earlier and had 5 pints of stella. i was also texting my bird at the time and my wiper blades were worn. still the clio couldn't keep up. oh, one of my wheels was a space saver.

[ QUOTE ]

it's true i was stoopid, that is why my original post didn't explain anything in detail. i was just being honest. people asked for my account and i gave it.

i forgot to add that i had been to the pub earlier and had 5 pints of stella. i was also texting my bird at the time and my wiper blades were worn. still the clio couldn't keep up. oh, one of my wheels was a space saver.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honest or no, 125+ in the rain is just [censored] stupidity. And whats worse chances are its the poor twat you drove into that'd come off worse.

I'm hardly one for saying speeding in all conditions is bad wink.gif but in the rain???? I'd like to think oh well its your life, but chances are it ain't - like I said it'll be the poor fecker you skid into.

Good luck, I hopes its a tree you meet and nota Fiat-family carrier.