Zaino Z8

SINGH

What's the deal with this then? I thought I'd treat the S8 to some extra shine so started looking around for a new product and oh my people love this stuff, its getting rave reviews. Anyone here used it?

Edit: Is this a QD or sealant?

Edited by SINGH

Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal Application:

Like all Zaino products I cannot emphasize enough. ‘Apply products very sparingly’ Z-CS is a self curing ‘transparent’ sealer (UV inhibitors) can also be used on vinyl trim

1. Use the new Zaino cotton applicator that comes with your Z-CS order.

2. Mist the applicator once or twice lightly

3. Lightly mist the centre of the panel

4. Work into the panel with 5-6 passes per section using back and forth motions (in direction of air flow)

5. Use very light pressure, gliding the applicator over the panel

6. Z-CS Clear Seal dries clean and ‘optically clear’ in approx.15 minutes (65° F - 21°C) and leaves no residue on the surface.

I've used this stuff and whilst it was good, I felt that Dodo Juice Red Mist gave a deeper wetter look. For me, Z8 left a great shine but I would probably describe it as more reflective than wet looking. Easy to use though and lasts 2-3 weeks in terms of durability.

Personally, i'm not sure I would buy it again but many others rate it very highly.

I used my Z8 up last year. I bought a bottle of Z8 & Red Mist to use at the same time to compare. I've since used 3 bottles of Red mist.

Red Mist would be fine on green paint - not colour sensitive.

Z8 and Red Mist are 'protection detailers'. They are applied just like a QD but provide some lasting durability - usually about 3 weeks. They are a cross between a QD and a sealant. I usually use these products when my wax / sealant is a few weeks old and needs a booster in terms of looks and beading. Bothe products only need applying very thinly. Red Mist has to be buffed quickly too - best applied and buffed to 1 panel at a time +++

Just washed with Duragloss shampoo and now tried Zaino Z8, words fail me. Its more then fab, the single best detailing product I have ever brought. Just don't think about it and buy it, prepare to be amazed. Car is like a flippin' mirror its just so much darker/wetter. I know its cliche but I doubt it ever looked that good even coming out of the showroom. 20/10 for Z8.