Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nikw

MK Meet - Wed 7 April

10 posts in this topic

Wed 7 April, 7:30pm for 8pm at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes.

Finally, it's time for another MK meet! It seems like a very long time since the last one in Feb, mind you Feb in general seems a long time ago. Anyway, hopefully we'll see a sunset this month - one step closer to warm sunny evenings sat outside the pub nursing a beer/pepsi (why no strikethrough?), wondering if that Volvo driver has reversed into your car...

By the way, does anyone fancy taking on the role of Official Meet Photographer now we have some light?

As usual, all are welcome regardless of what you drive - it would be great to see some new faces and cars. For any newcomers (or forgetful old timers) the Caldecotte Arms pub is by the junction of the A5 and the A4146 right next to the oddly shaped and now smoothly surfaced roundabout (keep an eye out for the fake windmill). Turn into the car park, drive down as far as the pub and then turn left towards the back.

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

858537-Caldecotte.jpg

A sunset yesterday.

IMG_2873_EDIT_1024.sized.jpg

I made sure I was back from the far east in time for this one+++

I'll be there...

Tone

Well decisions, decisions, the RS4 will be tucked up in the Wayside workshop by tomorrow night, unless I'm very lucky, so would you like me to bring the Mondeo hire car, the wife's Cooper D, or perhaps the newest edition to the fleet which is currently for sale at a very reasonable price, plug, plug, see link SUZUKI SAMURAI SJ413 with Hard Top ONLY 73K Miles on eBay (end time 15-Apr-10 16:11:12 BST)

Ive got a Carrera White 997 C2S - WOW what a car!+++

See you later..

Ive got a Carrera White 997 C2S - WOW what a car!+++

Indeed it was. :notworthy:

Hope the journey home was a little more sedate. :D

Indeed it was. :notworthy:

Hope the journey home was a little more sedate. :D

Yes it was mate - I am so impressed by that car!

Hope we can catchup next month although I may be seeing Black Eyed Peas at the O2 on the 5th or 6th.. waiting for someone to arrange the tickets.

We'll see but great to see everyone.

Tone

I completely and utterly forgot about this. But as it turns out, I was working until gone 10pm on Wednesday so it don't really matter.

Will try for the next one guys.+++

Hi guys, sorry for the last minute no show. Domestic priorities...

Sounds as if I missed out by not being there to see the yellow peril's sucessor! Hopefully you'll be kind enough to give me a demo next month Tone +++