New Van Arrived Today.

Tony M

That's the longer one as well - I seem to remember seeing "maxi" or something on the back of a long wheel base one last week. Not sure if you can fit a MTB in the back without de-wheeling it?

I think Dave has a bike carrier in his, so I think it's possible without taking the wheel off?

• 1 month later...
Interesting! Any particular reason? It doesn't drive like a saloon car for sure, but as vans go it's one of the better ones!

Going from a T5 Sportline, it always had big shoes to fill. Where shall I start?

Only 2 seats.

Side loading doors are ridiculously narrow.

No armrests on drivers seat.

No locking glove box, not even a lid.

Cup holders don't fit any cup i've ever owned.

Looks like a hearse from the side.

In all honesty, it drives really nice and goes like ****, but it's not a T5.

An expensive mistake on my part.

Going from a T5 Sportline, it always had big shoes to fill. Where shall I start?

Only 2 seats.

Side loading doors are ridiculously narrow.

No armrests on drivers seat.

No locking glove box, not even a lid.

Cup holders don't fit any cup i've ever owned.

Looks like a hearse from the side.

In all honesty, it drives really nice and goes like ****, but it's not a T5.

An expensive mistake on my part.

2 seats.. yes, i can see that being a problem.. you can get a back row of seats which i have.. they fold away well too.

Side loading doors narrow.. yes, I would agree with that.. even more so when you have a bench seat folded up.

No armrests.. fair enough.. it's a smallish van so i don't really miss them.

Locking glove box.. never realised but see what you mean. it's just a hole.. there are very few secure places to leave stuff.

Cup holders seem ok to me.. they hold a drinking bottle or can of coke.. I have two in the front so i presume you do too?

Hearse ?.. I love the look of your van.. i wouldn't call it a hearse. As vans go i think your maxi is one of the better looking ones.

However, I would agree that is is no T5!

Actually it's not. Anybody for a 2 month old Sportline?

images?q=tbn:Uop4K26022-eeM:

I don't like it!

Likely to be too much for me, I'm after a 6 door maxi 104 ps 08 onward (expecting £7.5k ish + VAT) and will be going to Bedford BCA next week since they have 6+ in the auctions fitted out with racks.

Now if you really want to sell it to me for £10k I'd be more than happy :grin:

PS Check auto trader they have a few at £14k+ VAT, but they aren't selling quickly

Have they stopped making the maxi sports line? Are they planning a replacement ?

There is a new facelift Caddy out later this year. All I have been told by 3 dealers, is that there will be no more Sportline Caddys made in the current model style.

• 1 month later...