Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R32North

UK in for bad weather and SNOW!!

6 posts in this topic

Slopes at the back o my house. Not real ones, but hills all the same. Bathgate hills only a few miles away and plenty of kids head up there wi' boards for some snow action.

As I'm into BMX and stuff my mates are Skaters and Boarders, etc, they'll be on the ball when it comes to the snow conditions.

Extreme Sledging... new for 2004!! smile.gif

As its coming from the north we should get hit first. As soon as we get a good dump of the stuff I'll post here!

[ QUOTE ]

Extreme Sledging... new for 2004!! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I use Scooby for.........

Been sailing a few times in the snow and it's urm......Fun..... suicide.gif

So cold once that I could not get the centre boards thru the Hulls and the mainsheet kept freezing up - exciting in the Gusts ! And then the Trapmoline between the Hulls was icing up so each time we tacked or gybed you had to hold onto something so you did not slide off........I was young and stupid then......and before anyone says anthing, I am now just old and stupid EEK2.GIF

this seems like the smallest world in the world!!

to R32North. Unless you happen to be my alter ego or someone i know who happens to posting as me, i'm amazed!

I'm also a Northerner, also a R32 driver, also a snowboarder and also into BMX (in a roundabout way) as i run a BMX website.

Spooky!!

Carl