Im back and got a new car so happy.

mcgough

I last posted on here 01/11/07 and wow has it changed, just to remind anyone who has forgot what car i had and who i am.

back then i had this for 2 years.....

AudiwithBBSLMs.jpg

AND then i sold i and 4 months later i bought this .......

CIMG0058.jpg

Which i sold in 2007 and havent had a audi since until i went and spent my savings on a new 2010 B8 Sline executive a4 avant 143ps with a few extras.

im so glad ive got another one.

cheers lads i definatly remember both names, yea i ended up with 2 sets of mirrors caps and ive still got 4 red mirror caps- lucky me.

Havent drove the new car yet, as they give me 2 weeks to get more for my part x car other wise im excepting there agreement they only offered 11k for a 57 type r-gt with 6k miles on it i payed 22k but then again the 2010 B8 was £34k in feb with all the bits added on and has 3k miles used as a demostrator and was £26,995 but i got him down too £24400( with gap and alloy and tyre insurance). so swings and roundabouts eh

Edited by mcgough

McGough, are you not NE England neck of the woods? You had an exhaust done from AAS? I remember a red heavily modded red avant because I saw you shrouding Collingood Street in diesel smoke one night when I had my Black B6 S4 which Stuart had also fettled.

It may not have been ScoTTy who did your nav, more likely Baldrick, he had a red S4 Avant at the time and did retrofitting. ScoTTy's was a red B6 S4 saloon IIRC.

Welcome back anyway.

McGough, are you not NE England neck of the woods? You had an exhaust done from AAS? I remember a red heavily modded red avant because I saw you shrouding Collingood Street in diesel smoke one night when I had my Black B6 S4 which Stuart had also fettled.

It may not have been ScoTTy who did your nav, more likely Baldrick, he had a red S4 Avant at the time and did retrofitting. ScoTTy's was a red B6 S4 saloon IIRC.

Welcome back anyway.

oh Yes, this one.......

CIMG0058.jpg

Havent a clue why i sold it!!

Yea i live in newcastle, but i fitted the nav my self and loved cutting the dash up just got the parts from scotty(leads i think)

Edited by mcgough

No mate.

The Westie has been laid up for a while needing an engine rebuild.

Have you had the Vortx long? They do looknicd bits of kit

Pitch

Excellent bit of kit mate engine is 2.0 Zetec 190BHp with throttle boddies and cams etc and car is a Orange Vortx RT Plus which is 450KG inboard suspension, half cage, loads of carbon parts, alluminium uprights and hubs etc - ive had it since 2006 and its still no road worthy but its a canny bit of kit - currently at MNR awaiting IVA and Reg etc

CIMG0181-2.jpg

604e8cd4.jpg

Edited by mcgough

Yea i live in newcastle, but i fitted the nav my self and loved cutting the dash up just got the parts from scotty(leads i think)

I've a feeling I wasn't involved at all. I'm in Essex and don't recall shipping anything?

Not that it matters. Good to have you back on board +++