Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trikezx6r

Bought it.!.

8 posts in this topic

So, I've bought my fiance and soon to be wife an A2 1.4 TDi SE as a wedding present

Its an '04 with just 33k, one elderly gentleman owner, FASH with the timing belt service just done

At £7k i realise it is the top end of the price range but i saw others with 100k at £6.5k so i don't think its too bad

It needs taxing but at £35 who cares? +++

Nice one mate. I've still got a thing for A2s - only having 2 seatbelts in the back is what's always scuppered it though, so Mrs Mook's in a Polo 1.4TDI.

Nice one, is it going to be a surprise then or does she know about it? Congrats on getting engaged by the way. Are you coming to the meet this June, I'm pretty sure I'll be working so can't make it, bugger.

Thanks Singh, We've been engaged 3 years now and are getting married on 5th of june so won't be able to make the meet.

Its sort of a surprise. After wanting an X3, then a Mini, i've convinced her to go for the A2 as i've not looked back since getting my S8.

It will be on the drive for her with a big ribbon on it when we return Sunday morning after getting married on the Saturday.

She knows i'm looking for one but doesn't know i've found one. Its going into storage for now then getting delivered on the 5th.

It will be complete with the plate i've bought her with her initial and her new surname, so she doesn't forget!:grin:

more good news for you, the tax has gone down to £30 a year.

Wat a good do. I haven't picked the car up yet and already its rewarding me. So £7k has now become £6995 from the original £7300. Happy days +++

Nice one mate. I've still got a thing for A2s - only having 2 seatbelts in the back is what's always scuppered it though, so Mrs Mook's in a Polo 1.4TDI.

Unless you get one with the bench rear seat with 3 seat belts.