Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jshizel

need help! spare parts for 2001.5 4motion

3 posts in this topic

hi everyone,

im currently fixing up an 01.5 4motion as the title states. ive been lookin for parts for about 4 months but cant find anyone at all. id go to the dealer but they want your cash and your kidney just for a gasket!!

i need a few parts like a rad support, bumper support and so on, i have the bonnet and bumper so im sweet with that. if any one has any one i can call or can call me or whatever id be very appreciative!!!

some one please help!!

oh im in vic/ aus but dont care where the parts are from

cheers jase

hi everyone,

im currently fixing up an 01.5 4motion as the title states. ive been lookin for parts for about 4 months but cant find anyone at all. id go to the dealer but they want your cash and your kidney just for a gasket!!

i need a few parts like a rad support, bumper support and so on, i have the bonnet and bumper so im sweet with that. if any one has any one i can call or can call me or whatever id be very appreciative!!!

some one please help!!

oh im in vic/ aus but dont care where the parts are from

cheers jase

Hi!

Welcome to TSN

Have you tried eBay? Ebay.de too, as the German bods might be willing to send to Australia?

yeah tried ebay, id rather try and get them from aus first, ive found a us based comp that is cheap. but still if i can get them around here that would be ace.

cheers jase