Car keyed

Foommoof

Hi all

I noticed that my A3 has been keyed a couple of days ago. :mad::mad:

It's a deep 2 inch long scratch on the rear wheel arch. It's right next to a small dent that was previously there (my fault).

I may as well now get the dent and scratch repaired together.

Does anyone have any recommendations for who could repair the damage in the South West London/ Surrey areas. I have not long moved to the area so don't know who is reputable round here. Whilst keeping the cost down is good, I want a good job done and am willing to pay for it to get by car looking back to it's best.

Thanks

I would normally assume it was accidental, but we have been having a parking dispute with a neighbour.

He parks partly over my driveway on a narrow street and I have to try and get him to move.

Anyways we had an arguement the other evening and next day the scratch appears after the car had been parked round the corner.

I feel a dog poo under the door handle moment approaching. Make sure you're watching when he finds it, but have a towel ready to stuff in your mouth to muffle your laughter. Better still, film it and post it on Youtube. It's even funnier if you use your own poo. Trust me, I know.

I feel a dog poo under the door handle moment approaching. Make sure you're watching when he finds it, but have a towel ready to stuff in your mouth to muffle your laughter. Better still, film it and post it on Youtube. It's even funnier if you use your own poo. Trust me, I know.

Tony thats the best revenge suggestion I have had so far. It's a bit leftfield and he wouldn't expect it, I like it!

However the revenge suggestions are great, but I'm still struggling to find someone who I can trust to get my car looking good again.