skoda octavia vrs suspension as new

robe

Ok, I got my new Octavia vrs last week (wednesday) had a set of EIBACH springs and Koni FSD fitted today so I now have for sale the original VRS springs and matching dampers.

These are from my 2010 Facelift 2.0 T FSI Estate but will fit any Mk2 Vrs estate.

As per the thread title, these are virtually new - only done 400 miles - they're not even dirty yet

If you have a high-mileage Mk2 VRS estate with "tired" suspension this would be idea for you, or if you have one of the lower powered models and want an upgrade to the sporty Vrs setup this is a very cheap way to do it, with factory OEM quality parts.

Was looking for £250, price REDUCED NOW TO £200.. plus I can deliver FOC if you're somewhere near oxfordshire or hampshire-ish or somewhere in between.

Any questions just shout. I'm in Oxford but work in Andover so could drop off somewhere between if necessary. I would prefer pick up but no problem if you want to organise a courier. They are currently in the boxes that my eibachs and konis came in, so no problem to pack them up properly if required.

cheers

Rob

now on EBAY also:

octavia vrs springs dampers suspension only 400miles! on eBay (end time 06-Jul-10 20:57:17 BST)

post-15351-137914449875_thumb.jpg

post-15351-137914449879_thumb.jpg