What do you think of this interior?

Andy_Bangle

Ja eller Nej  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Ja eller Nej

• Cinnamon give me a nice warm feeling inside.
    • Pull the other one, that's brown!

I've got the option of chopping my new A4 allroad and my A6 allroad which I never got another around to selling for another car with this interior? What do people think because I'm such a shallow guy and will act like a headless sheep... etc

BTW, its Valcona leather black / cinnamon, and I have got the dice included in the deal +++

9771018300.jpg

9793220587.jpg

Edited by Andy_Bangle

A chap I know was working as a salesman for an Audi dealership, they had pissed him off that much that he was going to hand in his notice.

He was responsible for speccing the cars for the showroom so he ordered two A5s with that very same interior knowing full well that they wouldn't be able to sell them and sure enough, they couldn't!! :roflmao:

A chap I know was working as a salesman for an Audi dealership, they had pissed him off that much that he was going to hand in his notice.

He was responsible for speccing the cars for the showroom so he ordered two A5s with that very same interior knowing full well that they wouldn't be able to sell them and sure enough, they couldn't!! :roflmao:

Did he spec this S4 too :eek:

VehicleImage.axd?OfficeId=1&VehicleId=601026353&View=1&Width=479&Height=319&DefaultImage=audi&UC=2

Crewe Audi want £40K for this!!!

I do like the cinnamon interior above though.