2011 Model

Harrogate_chris

Hi

New to this forum but seems much more active than some others I've had a quick look at.

I am due delivery of a 3.0 TDI S-Line on 1 September (which i am absolutely chuffed about).

It's a company lease so I've not had any direct contact with any Audi salespeople. The lease guy advised me that it will be the 2011 model and although I have found information relating to the new engine, I haven't seen any info on any styling changes (internal or external). Am I safe to presume that there aren't any?

Thanks

Chris

Cheers.

Sorry, should have said, it's a Q7

The lease guy I used managed to get me a cancelled order to avoid a big wait, but this meant I had to have it 'as is' and couldn't choose my own colour or options. Luckily colour is Orka Black (which I would have chosen myself), but options wise it's pretty much just standard spec. The only thing I would have really wanted would have been sat-nav, do you know if you can get it retro-fitted?

Chris

Don't know a huge amount about them but my BiL had his delivered this week. I'm guessing that it is the 2011 model as the front has new grilles an looks a bit more aggresive. His was an ex-demo so came fairly loaded - 21" wheels, running boards, triple length sunroof being the most obvious additions that I could see.

Strange thing with the boot though - despite there being a release by the number plate, be has been told not to use it and just keep the button on the fob pressed down. Not sure if that is correct advice though? There's also a button on the tailgate to auto-close it too, as well as another button to lower the whole of the rear, to aid loading.

As mentioned above, no idea if any of this is specific to the 2011 MY but it does look lovely!!

Strange thing with the boot though - despite there being a release by the number plate, be has been told not to use it and just keep the button on the fob pressed down. Not sure if that is correct advice though? There's also a button on the tailgate to auto-close it too, as well as another button to lower the whole of the rear, to aid loading.

The only thing they warn you about is forcing the boot closed manually.. i use the fob, but also the button under the plate. The thing is though is you just flick the switch, but not actually pull up as you open the boot.. if that makes sense?

It's a (fairly) dark grey. Not sure what it is called. Don't think it's the colour he had as a first choice but he's an impatient bugger and paid about £5k more than he wanted to so he could get one this week :rolleyes:

Is nice though :)

Edited by Pincher