Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BURTON

Height in TT

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a TT mk1 but was wondering if I would fit and don't want to go and view a car a waste someones time in viewing a car only not to fit.

I am 6'3" would I fit and be able to drive the car?!

Thanks

At 6' I had the seat virtually all the way back. I guess it depends how your height is split (legs/trunk/etc).

You'll have to duck to get under the door frame but once in your should be fine. At 6' I had head clearance even when wearing a helmet.

You know the best way of finding out though.... ;)

+++

Yeah I know I am going to have to try it, but just wanted to see if it would be worth it, sounds like it is.

Thanks

Hi Mate, if your around our way your welcome to go out for a spin in ours. I'm 6'1" and I can drive it fine, but I'm quite short in the leg (only 32"), as Scotty says seat all the way back, but easy to get a good driving position.

Thanks for the offer, will take you up on it if I am passing. Sat in the Mk2 version yesterday nice and big inside but was told they are bigger than the Mk1.

Yeah I've had a mk2 ttr as well and it is a bigger car or certainly feels a lot bigger. I like my mk1 though, does me fine.