I played Black Ops last night...

fizzbitt

After playing the game for a fair bit now (Level 30) I can safely say its a very poor effort when compared to MW2, but the game does seem to please some people.

I`m still playing it but perhaps I`m hoping I like it over time and maybe more patches will fix the problems.

Riz :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I've spent at least £120 on them and MrsMe has spent at least the same.:roflmao:

It's the only 'game' I play and it keeps me amused for 5 minutes here and there so I don't mind it. I find it quite theraputic actually, although I would like to know what the ghost character from the White Castle thingy says when you smack her on the head. I can't quite figure it out.

Stuck with Black Ops and have to say things are improving.

Intial issues with the servers and dropping connections are getting better daily - last night, no issues at all.

Initially it was not as good as MW2, more like WaW with almost too much detail meaning it was hard to pick out targets, but having unlocked / purchased a few more weapons, and with learning more of the Maps, some of which are epic and sitting a bit closer to the tv :) I am more convinced that this is actually better.

Persevere, I think its better.

i 'think' i still prefer MW2 but i do like black ops for sure. As you say once you have got used to how the weapons work best with what attachments then it does improve the gameplay.

I really like using the AUG and the FAL in this game. Also the explosive crossbow is somewhat amusing too! :)

Problem with Black ops for me at the mo is that i have bought GT5... lol

• 9 months later...

Free for All is excellent. Love it.

Team Deathmatch with you, or with you and your mates, is, ummm, embarassing.:roflmao:

I know we've had a couple of wins on the same Team but that game last night was annihilation. Who the feck were they? I swear they just walked through us!

Their weapons seemed incredibly faster and more damaging than anyone on our team! At least I didn't finish bottom though, that was enough for me.:roflmao:

I'm waiting to get the Commando back on Prestige 2 because it makes life so much easier.

After we'd finished the TDM's last night I played for about 2 hours on FFA and there was a player called "thewink". I don't know how he did it but he won 4 x FFA games in a row with stats of 30-2, 30-4, 30-3 and then 30-1!!!!!!

How the feck do you do that!!!! The best I've ever managed was 30-8 and that was a sheer fluke.

Indeed the last game we had together was just shocking. In saying that though if you looked at the internet connection strength we all had 1/2 bars and they were on full. When that happens they will see us before we see them and then we will be raped. lol

I've had a 30-4 before and it was down to a fluke no doubt but to constantly get it you either need to be a camper or very efficient with your kill streak rewards.

Depending on who i play with i love to play the Hard core team death match. Get really good kill streaks on there. :)

I never use the anti-spy plane KS either - I much prefer the spy plane so I can actually see where the other feckers are.

Being able to see where 9 people trying to kill me are is more beneficial, in my opinion, than them not being able to see where I am...especially when you consider most maps are small and they'll stumble across you anyway.

There is also the minor fact that the tw*t who does the voiceover things comes on and says "Care package inbound". Gee, thanks, t*wt. Tell everyone why don't you!

Just to let you all know MrMe is a thief... he shot me in the back and stole my care package! :roflmao:

Umm, I think you're forgetting to mention the fact that the game you refer to finished with you at....

30-8

..and me at...

16-11

So I think I deserve the small consolation of having hijacked you and shot you for all the fecking times you kept following me and murdering me in cold blood last night! :roflmao:

Mind you, I swear that when I found you with the care package and you saw me....your character definitely jumped a little bit in shock and say "Eeek, feck".:roflmao:

If fizzbitt invites you to a game, or you find yourself in a game with him, be warned - he is very, very, good at Black Ops and you will find yourself telling him to feck off and doing your best to keep away from him for long portions of the game.:roflmao:

Edited by MrMe