Fatcat you "live" yet???

Snail

haha just got the starter kit smile.gif and also have all the hardware (Thankyou Mr X sekret.gifwink.gif ) so I'm off out for a few beers now and should have it working later smile.gif

Pete buy yourself one of these for sat and I can set you up with Live on sat also

Xbox Live Starter Kit from Amazon: £29.99

If they can't deliver on time then you can pick them up for £39.99 in dixons/hmv/game etc etc (everywhere basically). You need it for xbox live - includes the headset (for shouting C**T @ mick when he passes us and it also includes £12 month's subscription to the service (worth £40) and a couple of demo games).

Happy Days - see you later (late) online maybe wink.gif

OH my..how GOOD is that? I knew it would happen - I'd get online and none of you would be about but still I was on there doing my bit for tyresmoke, ramming people, giving them the banter! Happy days!

One Q - do my friends have to be playing the same GAME for me to be able to see them online?

Oh and what time do you lot play? Its going to typically be after 11:30 for me i'm afraid....

[ QUOTE ]

OH my..how GOOD is that? I knew it would happen - I'd get online and none of you would be about but still I was on there doing my bit for tyresmoke, ramming people, giving them the banter! Happy days!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what is all about, abusing random others, and doing dodgy (or the new word "Mick-ish") manouveurs. [excuse spelling]

[ QUOTE ]

One Q - do my friends have to be playing the same GAME for me to be able to see them online?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, as long as they are showing online you can see them any game they are playing

[ QUOTE ]

Oh and what time do you lot play? Its going to typically be after 11:30 for me i'm afraid....

[/ QUOTE ]

Im an early bird, although i do occasionally get caught up and end up staying on till some ridiculous hour. Mick tends to come on late, so you'll probably see him.

• 2 weeks later...

Must admit last night was a hoot, I was only in for an hour or so and had to power up the Xbox, the WO is not amused I can tell yer.............. jump.gif

I went to bed last night at 1.30am what time did the rest of you boys go on till ?

Only ranked with 4 kudos at the mo, but watch out...........

I was even on it this morning for an hour..

So, where is Blue then.............

[ QUOTE ]

Must admit last night was a hoot, I was only in for an hour or so and had to power up the Xbox, the WO is not amused I can tell yer

[/ QUOTE ]

My smlove2.gif Believes shes in a 3 way relationship with me and the xbox as well......women, they just dont understand smashfreakB.gif