audi interior cock up

Honor59

1 August I ordered an A3 black edition 2.0Ltr TDI Quattro with black and red interior. Two months later on receiving my confirmation letter with listing for black leather interior only with SLine embossed. Funny it's meant to be a Quattro which is two specs higher than SLine model but can't supply the black and red interior which was ordered. Still waiting on this car even though was told end of November/December and now seems it will be February which of course takes me into the new VAT increase time threshold! I wife has ordered a car (not an audi) which is late and due end of January and is not being charge the extra VAT! Not very happy but what can one do? Any suggestions. Thanks. Jimmy.

1 August I ordered an A3 black edition 2.0Ltr TDI Quattro with black and red interior. Two months later on receiving my confirmation letter with listing for black leather interior only with SLine embossed. Funny it's meant to be a Quattro which is two specs higher than SLine model but can't supply the black and red interior which was ordered. Still waiting on this car even though was told end of November/December and now seems it will be February which of course takes me into the new VAT increase time threshold! I wife has ordered a car (not an audi) which is late and due end of January and is not being charge the extra VAT! Not very happy but what can one do? Any suggestions. Thanks. Jimmy.

VW were holding VAT at current rate for all cars ordered by E/Nov. I would try my best to get them to honour the agreed price as it's not your fault they can't deliver it until next year

Dealer cock up with regards to the interior spec....if black and red was`t available then the salesman should have known this and told you at the time.....Were the black and red seats an option on the configurator/brocher??....I`v just checked and the interior options are the same as the s-line spec....black leather or alcantara.....and on a side note and according to the online configurator the Black ed 2.0tdi Quattro is not an option.....obviously this may have been different in August.......The Black ed is basically a cosmetic upgrade plus a few extras to the s-line spec