Pistonheads

meah

Does Pistonheads always treat new members so appallingly? I had registered to the site for maybe a month and was getting into the swing of things and entering into some good debates when suddenly i am banned and accused of being someone else.

No e-mails to me, no questions asked, just banned me. I have since sent an e-mail to someone at Pistonheads suggesting they use my name and the e-mail address i registered with search for the 4 tickets i bought for me and my family to attend the last Pistonheads live show.

Absolutely nothing in return at all. I had a look around and apparently this happens quite a lot on that forum?

What an absurd and ridiculous way to run a forum, not to mention rude.

Is it just me?

Mike

Whatninfor di you want, should be qblt get what need from here, reason;)

:grin: wow wopps, even for the iWoe that's quite an achievement!

Mike - welcome to TSN, not sure they treat all members like that but with a huge site like PH mistakes are going to happen. Enjoy the joy here, what you driving? +++

But MORE importantly you want to buy an Aston. Stay around mate, don't have many of them on here (I don't think). There was a guy with an F40 once but he was in transit between forums. Oh, and the dreamers with 250 GTOs etc ...

Not really. I've always wanted an Aston and no other manufacturer really features on my radar with the slight exception of Jaguar. Audi and BMW are very nice cars, but i don't consider them special, i'm not a Merc guy and i've never been remotely interested in a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche , the first two being far too ostentatious for me and i'd absolutely hate the attention that comes with them and the latter just being quite dull for me.

AMV8 Roadster

DB9 Volante

Jag XK

No bud Pistonheads is full of rich snobs. I've noticed this forum has a lot of prestigious car owners on it but the atmosphere is certainly nicer. Although I haven't really found a forum that I fit into yet so I'll probably just fizzle away from this one as it seems to be aimed at the higher end of the market but at least the people are nice!

No bud Pistonheads is full of rich snobs. I've noticed this forum has a lot of prestigious car owners on it but the atmosphere is certainly nicer. Although I haven't really found a forum that I fit into yet so I'll probably just fizzle away from this one as it seems to be aimed at the higher end of the market but at least the people are nice!

I've got a vauxhall!

Feel any different now?