[Audi A3/S3] s3 8l central locking alarm problem

kidda12345

hi everyone im new to this forum and really could do with some advise

i have a w reg s3 and the central locking is driveing me crazy

here goes with explaining the problem lol

cenral locking started playing up a few weeks ago but didnt just stop working, it would lock and unlock on its own (like crazy) to stop this iv pulled fuse 38 out (iv also checked all fuses and there fine .when i first brought the car the siren was broke and corroded which i disconnected weeks before this problem and it worked fine remote and key wise. iv noticed that with fuse in it seems to work fine until i turn the key then it plays up also when i open the passenger door on the dis it shows the two doors are open which never happend before also the alarm diodes do not flash as they did before .also the interior light will not come on when any door is open (even tho switch is in the correct place on the dome) working fine when switched to on . vagcom trial is only showing a longditude sensor fault (since i brought the car)nothing else .the day all this started was cold very cold but the car was used for a while that day without a problem .it started as a friend was getting in to the back via the passenger door .

please someone help me !!!!

weeks after xmas + petrol £1.27 and dealers loving the vat rise so every little help