RS3 Best Colour Choice?

ashleywater

Color options for the RS3 is shocking - just another way Audi trying to fleese us of our hard earned money to go with the exclusive paint option.

Any opnions on what colour would actually best suit this car?

........I really cannot make my mind up, black would look good with matt ally styling pack, but add in privacy and it would look shite due to the black rubber window surrounds, daytona grey is just to boring and predictable, Red is to flash for an OAP like me, and Ibis to porcelain and slightly female (No sexism intended) thus we then arrive at Suzuka which is exclusive to R8 & TTRS, a colour? which is totally marmite and divides opinion totally.................. I cannot even decide on an Audi exclusive colour to suit..............any genuine opinions very much appreciated

Sprint, Nogaro or Deep Blue.

It needs to stand out, oh and Audi exclusive interior and matts. Carbon inlays.

Raised limiter and carbon enginer pack.

Riz :)

Thanks for the opinion Riz, I did consider sprint blue, but that makes it look like a poor mans (Thats me) RS4 Avant, same comment applies to Daytona Grey, which is on everything in the Audi range including A1,not really to worried about the inside, and the cost associated with anything audi exclusive I cannot and will not stretch to, the colour makes or breaks a car IMHO and I just cannot envisage the killer colour for this car.............

I've just ordered RS3 in Daytona Grey as the worst out of very poor choice but looking at my current S3 in Sprint Blue I thick I will have to cough up the extra and go for an exclusive colour which will prob be Sprint

I like sprint blue, just figured if I was forking £2k I would have to have something completely different colour wise.........taking a run to Bath Audi to have a look at an R8 in Suzuka Grey as never seen the colour in the flesh, as an aside what would be the most popular colour choice RS4 B7? Personally sprint blue if I was buying second hand

Java Green and Berry Pearl both look very good on the sportback (but then a lot of people wouldnt pay attention to my colour choices), if I wanted Grey then i'd spec the old Nimbus grey, Blue would be kingfisher or malibu, Yellow would be Citrus it would probably look quite good in the old MK2 Oak Green. Having looked at the configurator I'd have to go exclusive as I couldnt live with any of those colours on offer with the exception of red. If you go exclusive then it doesnt cost much more to have it any colour you want to sample so whats your favourite colour?

Java Green:

Vehicle View - Audi S3 Sportback 2.0 T FSI quattro S Tronic 265 PS - Sheffield - 601067924

THis thread has a lot of S3s in different colours including Suzuka:

S3 Colours, the collection.

Easy choice for me. In fact I woudn't really have a choice due to my name and transferring my number plate!

The RS3 red is apparently a good one. On titanium colour wheels and black body trims.

Otherwise I'd possibly go for the metallic grey which looks very rich, and red wheels to spice it up a bit. Or, white with red wheels and black body trims could look the biz.

Misano red? Nogaro blue? Mmmmm how about Ferrari Rossa Corsa?

Plenty of colours to pick from.

Only one Rosso Corsa S3! Although now, i would imagine its been sold on as Misano or brilliant red.

I saw an S3 in sepang blue ( special order Audi Exclusive R8 colour) and it look stunning.

Just read this thread....and it confirms something which I noticed a few years ago....The very limited colour choice for Audi`s top range motors....some of the colours suggested can either still be specced for a bog standard base model A3...or you could have specced them for the normal premium until the last year or two.....I must admit I do like the Suzuka grey.....but at 2k Audi really are taking the piss....especially when you consider the appalling lack of choice for a 40k motor.

I would have expected a more special and exclusive range of colours as standard for any Audi with an RS badge. Why don't Audi create an exclusive RS colour range for all their cars with the RS badge?
They used to years ago until the started doing the Audi Individual paint option (£1500)

Nogaro blue

Misano red

Daytona grey

Avus silver

All used to be RS paint options.

They used to years ago until the started doing the Audi Individual paint option (£1500)

Nogaro blue

Misano red

Daytona grey

Avus silver

All used to be RS paint options.

Technically Avus and Misano were S-line options introduced when Audi brought the TT 'Sline' out as a limited run and these colours appeared as options on that and subsequent Sline cars.