I think Ive found my next car

shao_khan

I had a run in with one of the burnt orange coloured ones, an RRS V8 Supercharged just like that above, when I had my first E46 M3 Coupe.

He was being a bit of an arse in respect of flooring it when I went to overtake on the A1. But my god it took a gearchange down and foot to the floor to complete the move.

I then pulled in front at a safe distance and he decided to keep his foot planted and went rocketing off into the distance. Nowadays I'd just let people like that get on with it and pull in behind them rather than completing the move, but I remember it more than anything because of how impressive the pull of the RRS was.

I had a run in with one of the burnt orange coloured ones, an RRS V8 Supercharged just like that above, when I had my first Peugeot 306.

He was being a bit of an arse in respect of flooring it when I went to overtake on the A1. But my god it took a gearchange down and foot to the floor to complete the move.

I then pulled in front at a safe distance and he decided to keep his foot planted and went rocketing off into the distance. Nowadays I'd just let people like that get on with it and pull in behind them rather than completing the move, but I remember it more than anything because of how impressive the pull of the RRS was.

EFA:grin: