Silver Audi TT Chipped with Miltek

Woppum

Sorry wopps it's just that there are a few hardnut R32 drivers round my way who think there motor is the be all and end all I love to let them think I'm trying and as they pull out to pass me drop a cog and peg it...... (it's not that it's not a nice car as it is, hell i ordered one myself but in a moment of sensibility changed to a 2.0tdi A3 as it was to be a second car and economy was fairly important) but my point is that a well chipped etc 1.8t has been known to offer a very similar level of performance to a stage 2 r32.

[ QUOTE ]

but my point is that a well chipped etc 1.8t has been known to offer a very similar level of performance to a stage 2 r32.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, as i quoted before, there was virtually nothing in the perfomance untill 4th gear... I love the R32, but to me it is defo not the be all and end all. For the moment it is fine, but i have many new ideas in the pipe line. I just think for a golf, the r32, SEEMS TO KICK ASS!!! At the begining, i wasnt happy with it.. as soon as AMD got their hands on it, it was another story...grin.gif

I dont want you guys to think i am biggin up the R32 and slagging off every other motor in the world. There is not one car on this site i dont apreciate, i just want to state for the price, i am very pleased with it, and i would advise anyone in the price bracket to theink it over...

Capieche beerchug.gif

P.S. it kicks RS4 bum, espeshally the MTM ones 123576-assfeck.gif

jump.gif