Rimblades - REVIEW

Morganian

New product on the market, looks very impressive and sorts out all the issues with its expensive / hard to install predecessors. check out tyresmoke dot net for all the info

No news on price yet though - would be interesting to see what the RRP is going to be, but in terms of a review -

- 150 hours to install on all 4 x 15" rims

- works like a chocolate teapot

- looks terrible

anyone else been sent a sample? if so what are the views?

OR - on viewing their webpage what is your view and what price point would you anticipate the RRP to be

Edited by bazza_g
Honestly you need a reason?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New product on the market, looks very impressive and sorts out all the issues with its expensive / hard to install predecessors. Check out spam

That's right folks, spam is the new impressive product that is new on the market, sorts out all the issues with it's expensive / hard to cook predecessors. That's right, spam

is the new meat! Straight out of the can and in to the frying pan, spam is so fecking easy to cook.

What do you think would be an appropriate RRP for a product as good as this?

That's right folks, spam is the new impressive product that is new on the market, sorts out all the issues with it's expensive / hard to cook predecessors. That's right, spam

is the new meat! Straight out of the can and in to the frying pan, spam is so fecking easy to cook.

What do you think would be an appropriate RRP for a product as good as this?

:roflmao: Spam, its the future!

Benefit of the doubt then; if you think hammering offcuts of cheap plastic into the seal between your tyres and your wheels, the same wheels that keep you in contact with the road, then you're more mental than I thought you were, joining a website to spam it with pseudo review guff.

Not my website ...i just got a sample in with a magazine i get and wondered what others thought

Thank you very much for posting just to share this with us. I cannot think why it might have needed you to register to a site you have had no contibution to what so ever just to share this, but thanks anyway.

I did out of stupidity check out the link and OMG what a product, I am so amazed I havent seen it on dragons den because they have lots of sh1t on there that is no use to anyone, but I guess like religion is all it needs is one believer.......

Anyway, please feel free to contribute to the comunity in a more positive way and with far less tags on your thread +++

Mr Morganian,

Thanks for reporting this thread and for asking it to be removed because you think some of the comments in here are rude.

Welcome to the online community that is Tyresmoke. This is where we like stuff that's contributed by the members of the community, especially where it's relevant or it might help someone out or, dare we say it, enrich someone's life.

As you can see from the comments, so far no-one thinks Ny of these apply.

So, if you'd like to contribute something car-related to this place, we'd love to hear from you.

If you wouldn't, then please take your product recommendations and post them somewhere else ;)

I thank you +++

errm I googled rimblades and this thread was the first hit !

:roflmao:

Interestingly if you cut and paste some of the text in the OP to Google it's only a TSN hit.

I was expecting to find it on a number of sites.

Ho hum

p.s. I should apologise for my earlier comment "This crap hammer-in plastic thing was discussed at leat 18 months ago !". That was seemingly a different product (maybe V1.0). The new one is much more upmarket and uses doubled sided sticky tape and superglue. Nice.

Edited by Scotty

So are you saying Rimblades are shite or totally shite?

Having never used them, and never being likely to use them, I wouldn't know, I was just wondering how many comments such as 'Rimblades are utter sh1t' it would take to get a good position on google.

Not many it would seem!

Are we saying don't buy Rimblades?

So, if I was to Google, say, Rimblade Stockists, you don't recommend that I buy Rimblades even if I find a shop that sells Rimblades?

I mean, is there anywhere I can get a Rimblade review to find out why I should not buy Rimblades?

What are Rimblades, anyway?

Anyway, has anyone mentioned Viking Sausages or Air Guitars? Or Azzuri in Newcastle for that matter?

Are we saying don't buy Rimblades?

So, if I was to Google, say, Rimblade Stockists, you don't recommend that I buy Rimblades even if I find a shop that sells Rimblades?

I mean, is there anywhere I can get a Rimblade review to find out why I should not buy Rimblades?

What are Rimblades, anyway?

Anyway, has anyone mentioned Viking Sausages or Air Guitars? Or Azzuri in Newcastle for that matter?

Rimblades you say?

What are Rimblades then? They sound sh1t.