BMW M3 V8- Molox, what have you done ?

Calm Chris

Loving it too but then I think I may have a :heart: thing for orange.

Shame that it's not an actual GTS.

Ah yes, there's me banging on about Lambo Orange and the M3 GTS is that colour anyway - hmmm, bargain £100k+ for a M3 thats slower round the ring than a CSL with the AP brakes?

So wraps ?? (Having looked at the pictures I've taken vi a PV zooms).

How would they do jet washers, door handles, reversing sensor buttons, the multi shapes of the rear low deflector.

Or does one do a wrap and paint the bits you can't wrap.

Take the GTR- mirrors aren't done, I doubt the handles are either. Reason for asking is simply to find a foll proof way of ID'ing a paint job from a wrap ??????

So wraps ?? (Having looked at the pictures I've taken vi a PV zooms).

How would they do jet washers, door handles, reversing sensor buttons, the multi shapes of the rear low deflector.

Or does one do a wrap and paint the bits you can't wrap.

Take the GTR- mirrors aren't done, I doubt the handles are either. Reason for asking is simply to find a foll proof way of ID'ing a paint job from a wrap ??????

If they're done well you can't tell. Sticky Mick of Rage Designs does this for a living and you genuinely can't tell. He re-wraps his GT3 at least four times a year. You never know what he's going to pitch up at the next trackday as!

Vinyl wrap has come a long long way recently, mostly driven by 3M. Patience, skill and a sharp Stanley help with the fiddly bits, as does a hot air gun +++

Amazing process to watch.