Nothing handles like a rental - May in the Med. Any regulars interested ?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen the videos and the pics from the other trips and the proximity to big drops worries me. I've said I can't make it as it is in the week and got the kids to sort out but in reality, I'm too scared to go.

There. I've said it! :o

Always knew you were a wuss :P

Oh it was an accident - Tipex didn't see the f*cking great big rock sticking out into the road. s he half ripped off the alloy :roflmao:

Some artistic license used as well, yes I jumped the little 500 a couple of feet in the air, yes I fecked 2 alloys, and probably a lot of suspension, but all the panel damage was present when I picked it up from Avertz!

The car with the damaged panel shown on the video was (IIRC) Mankee's car.

Nope, that was my car.

All the bodywork damage was present when I picked it up, all the mechanical damage, Inc wheels and tyres, was all my own work.

At least the Corsa I had in Scotland went back in pretty much the same condition as when I picked it up, apart from the cracked windscreen, and the footprint dent in the bonnet.

And don't get all precious over your hire car, it may get bumped into, walked over, crashed, vandalised etc, just make sure you have the super mega no excess cover!

Already booked with full cover... looks like i may just need it.. lol... So essentially i can hand it back looking like ive ran it in a destruction derby and they have to just accept it without charging me anything extra? If so it it an open invite to trash a hire car?

And Audi-Chick - Trust me the banter has already started in the emails going around between us! Bunch of bloody homo's!

I don't agree on handing back all battered as someone somewhere would have to pay costs etc

Handing the keys back and saying it's in a field, a river or you can't remember where it is would be acceptable!!

Nice to see you've got the idea Craig :D

• 2 weeks later...