Insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Flynn

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I be a cock? Trying to get my own back on insurance? This is just the start. I'm gonna go on a rampage. They'll be piling up insurance companies in their thousands in mass graves. You just wait. If you see anything on the news you heard it here first+++

:roflmao:

Oh and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th letters weren't "ock" ;)

Oh boy this is good!

Flynn, where do you live dude? I'll pick you up and take you to Newcastle myself ... I have GOT to have a front row seat for your "discussion" with Milo...

:jump:

I'm available most weekends before 6PM for any 'discussions' :roflmao:

It it cretins like you that put up the insurance of everyone else. Whilst your childish rants are amusing, your behavior is not. Do yourself a favour and GROW UP.

How does trying to get a better insurance quote put the rates up you asinine. They'll charge what they want anyway, you think they're you're friend but then they turn around and rape you when you're not looking. You just wait, one day it will happen to you. You are a fool to treat them as humans. I'll do whatever I can to get one over on the c u n t s, even if it means fronting or similar.

By the way I haven't declared mods or crashes or anything!;) Take that you insurance ****S! Getting my own back the only way I can! I'll have the last laugh that way you see! Haha!

Well with doing that you may as well drive about with no insurance... :coffee:

Why has my insurance gone up!? Two years no claims 10000 miles a year £500 car why has it gone up!? None of the companies can help they're all useless. Phuck those ****s.

Did`t we have this discussion the other week....I`am sure it was post started by Flynn:confused:

edit...found the thread...it was`t started by Flynn....but he was quick to join in the debate....post 9

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/general-cars/130503-victims-massive-rise-car-insurance.html

Edited by Mr Man

How does trying to get a better insurance quote put the rates up you asinine. They'll charge what they want anyway, you think they're you're friend but then they turn around and rape you when you're not looking. You just wait, one day it will happen to you. You are a fool to treat them as humans. I'll do whatever I can to get one over on the c u n t s, even if it means fronting or similar.

Not sure what you mean here. Are you planning to:

(a) get one over the rapists of this world by walking around with no clothes on and handing out free condoms, or

(b) get one over the insurance companies by having no valid insurance yet still paying them a premium?

:confused:

So, obviously we can check the famous Peugeot is actually insured on Ask mid, as the plate is clearly visible in his pics.

I'm sure someone on here could easily find out which insurer he's with and grass him up, then his insurance would be even higher, as when asked that question at renewal time - "Have you ever had an insurance policy refused or cancelled?" and he has to answer - "Yes because I lied about lots of things" it's going to bump his premium significantly.

Hopefully enough that he can't afford to drive any more, as frankly, the less morons like him on the road, the more chance I've got of making it home to see my kids after a days work.

Flynn, you seem to think this driving thing is all a game, I've seen your like before, it won't be your fault of course, but I'd expect to see you hauled in front of a judge at some point, hopefully not for death by dangerous driving, and don't even bother spouting your 'IAM' bollocks, because all the certificates in the world don't count for sh1t if you have the mental capacity of a 5 year old (and I know 5 year olds who'd take offence at being compared with you).

Just to piss you off flynn I just renewed my insurance and I saved 150 pounds on it from last year. It must be my polite manner because I lowered my mileage and my premium went down. Amazing really how telling the truth, being polite and not generaly being a complete c**t gets you good results. Enjoy your pathetic attempt to get one over on the insurance companies and continue to tells us all about it. We need a good laugh.

If the classy turbo is his why would he post up the number plate and then abuse everyone. If it is then he really is a class A tw@t.

The bit about calling them back with his real details and they wouldn't know it was him made me chuckle, caller recognition anyone?

It's cretins like you that drive about on the roads like you have something to prove to everyone yet your a weedy little immature sod. Its people like you I protect my kids from.

You sure it will be you who has the last laugh with not declaring your mods on your car??? ;)

Edited by PinkPrincess

It's cretins like you that drive about on the roads like you have something to prove to everyone yet your a weedy little immature sod. Its people like you I protect my kids from.

You sure it will be you who has the last laugh with not declaring your mods on your car??? ;)

What I'm not threatening your kids I'm not a pedo or anything:mad: I am not a boy racer or somethin I just misjudge things sometimes okay? Have you never made a mistake?

Haha - did you even think about that post before you pressed submit?

Its people like you who 'misjudge' things ALOT that cause danger to my kids, as they always seem to be the innocent victims in road accidents.

I have made plenty of mistakes in my life, knowing your existence being one of them!

Thank you you cruel woman. It's true, women are crueller than men:grin: And what do you mean did I think about my post? I don't think I just post, much like I do in real life so **** you if you don't like it. And you cause danger to my kids cause you assume a lot of things and assuming is the mother of all **** ups so if you were a child minder for my kids and you assumed one of my kids was in his/her crib when he wasn't in his/her crib and you left them unattended and they burnt themselves somehow or something similar to that.

Thank you you cruel woman. It's true, women are crueller than men:grin: And what do you mean did I think about my post? I don't think I just post, much like I do in real life so **** you if you don't like it. And you cause danger to my kids cause you assume a lot of things and assuming is the mother of all **** ups so if you were a child minder for my kids and you assumed one of my kids was in his/her crib when he wasn't in his/her crib and you left them unattended and they burnt themselves somehow or something similar to that.

HUH?

I am not a childminder, I am a full time MUM! (also a qualified mechanic, welder, web design and various IT components!)