Have U picked up any hitchhikers in the past year?

subaculture

You are a mere taxi man, not even a proper one but a mini cabber. You may have been in the army I don't know. But right now you are nothing but a mini cab driver, not even a taxi driver.

Is that right? That's odd because my licence suggests otherwise, do you even know the difference between a 'mini cab' and a taxi?

So come on then smart arse, what else do I do? If your so clever, you'll know all about my other business interests.

Just be careful if you ever get in a taxi or minicab, there's some right psychos driving them around, and I have contacts in most cab firms across the south.

Next time a cab pulls up next to you at the lights, and the driver is looking at you funny, it's because your car and reg number has been circulated between the cab firms, so I'd suggest keeping a low profile.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be careful if you ever get in a taxi or minicab, there's some right psychos driving them around, and I have contacts in most cab firms across the south.

Oh dear Tipex, all of a sudden you look as a big a toscar as him :P My dad is bigger than your dad, if you don't do this then something or nothing or whatever. If you did 'have contacts' and did 'something' with those contacts so that 'some taxi driver' did 'something' to a fair paying passenger that 'something' would bite your company on the ass so quickly you'd squeal like an absolute biatch. Taxis drive people about for money, they're not the funking street SAS.

He's 12, I had you down as more of an adult :P

Edited by Mac

Oh dear Tipex, all of a sudden you look as a big a toscar as him :P My dad is bigger than your dad, if you don't do this then something or nothing or whatever. If you did 'have contacts' and did 'something' with those contacts so that 'some taxi driver' did 'something' to a fair paying passenger that 'something' would bite your company on the ass so quickly you'd squeal like an absolute biatch. Taxis drive people about for money, they're not the funking street SAS.

He's 12, I had you down as more of an adult :P

What you seem to be missing, is that I'm bored of him, he's no longer amusing any more, so I've just decided to play him at his own game, and spout an absolute load if old bollocks at him!

I though it was pretty obvious, must brush up on my sarcasm skills :grin:

Oh and anyway, we are the secret SAS, all cab drivers have a licence to kill, it comes with the job, why do you think you keep hearing about murdering cab drivers on the news!

Oh and anyway, we are the secret SAS, all cab drivers have a licence to kill, it comes with the job, why do you think you keep hearing about murdering cab drivers on the news!

Well you need to improve your training course then. All these cabbies keep getting caught. I never hear of the SAS getting banged up for slitting someone's throat!

For the record, I'm a 6'13" tall, 25 stone, ex-Para who served in 'nam, Norn Iron, Iraq, Afghanistan and Southend-on-Sea. I drive a Veyron and eat broken glass for breakfast washed down with petrol. I've had ALL your Mums, am wanted by interpol, and am first name terms with Colonel Gadaffi. I once bit the face off a Policeman for looking at me funny.

*cowers behind keyboard*

In my defense I have no memory of that post joined up with having a cracking hangover today.

You should know about posting when pi55ed mac.

I used to enjoy wopps drunken contributions the most, when even he had no idea what he had posted about the.next day.

People should also avoid posting if they display typical psychopathic behavioural traits. It just winds everyone up and will end in tears.

First year at Uni, 1992, me and a mate decided to backback in Norway over the New Year. After getting off the boat we wandered around Stavanger for an hour or so, trying to find somewhere to stay. It was getting late and very cold. We must have looked really sad and lost. Then, a car approached and pulled alongside us. We both looked at each other and released the clasps on our very heavy backpacks in preparation for 'fight or flight' . We were most surprised to find it was a rather attractive female beckoning us into her car and offering us somewhere to stay. She'd backbacked herself and wanted to help.

She took us back to her place and we both thought, 'Wahey! We're in!'

We got to her home and were introduced to her boyfriend, who looked more than a little pissed. So we accepted a few directions/phone numbers and left.

I sometimes wonder what could have been...

It's the one and only time I've accepted a lift and I've never offered one.

Edited by Sponge

Having not seen him around for a week or so I assumed that Flynn had been permanently banned from the forum???

He's not been banned - he's sitting it out in a place where he can look but can't contribute, until he's decided he wants to play nicely or not at all +++