Kent / Essex meet

Hopsta

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me think, Tipex is in Surrey or Sussex (always get them two confused) and Milo is up in Newcastle (which I wouldn't dare venture to anyway). Chances of me bumping in to either are nil so I will continue to say what the hell I like to anyone I like to :grin: At the end of the day, I'm a little bitch and someone, somewhere is going to do me in sooner or later and that will be the end of me so I wouldn't worry+++

I can no longer post images it seems.

If I did have the balls I fear they would be broken up on turning up. Perhaps a vigilante gang bum rape by all of the Kent TSN members would be in order?

I'm a girl........ and not the only female to attend the Kent/Essex meets, so maybe you would like sit with us and we will babysit you if you are afraid of the men? As for bumming you, think I can safely say no-one here "does" trolls :roflmao:

Flynn, I really wouldn't put it past Milo to drive down just for the pleasure of kicking your head in, one thing you'll learn when you finally grow up is to never underestimate people, and what they are capable of, or the lengths they will go to if you've p1ssed them off.

You'll also come to realise what a small world it is, when you unexpectedly bump into people you know in the strangest most far flung places.

For example, my job as a 'mere' cabbie, takes me right across the south, as well as the rest of the country, and occasionally abroad.

It'll not be long before I'm in your area, and don't forget, we know your address, not that I'm threatening you, as you'd probably wet your pants before I even bundled you into the boot.

Just think long and hard about threatening people on the Internet, for your own good, if your car gets vandalised one day, you'll need to take a step back and wonder if it was random, or if you pissed someone off enough.