Eject SatNav DVD

Ebzoid

I wonder if someone can help me: I can't seem to eject the satnav DVD from the (boot-mounted) drive of my Feb 2008 A6. I press the eject button but nothing happens, even with the ignition on. I know there's a disc in there cos I've been using navigation. The dealer's tech guy says the disc is "locked in" and that if I bring the car in, they'll do it for me (may take 15-20 mins he says). To save myself a 60 mile round trip, does anybody know how/if I can do it myself? There doesn't seem to be one of those manual eject pin holes that you normally get on ordinary cd/DVD drives.

Any help or advice gratefully received.

Thanks craigyb - looks like a trip to the dealer it is then. Ordinarily, am I supposed to be able to eject the disc myself, or is the owner's manual telling porky pies? It would be a bit of a bummer if it was a trip to the dealer every time an updated nav disc was released!

To confirm, the DVD media drive and the seperate CD changer are both in the glovebox.

It's a 2010 car if that helps - genuinely have no idea what level of MMI etc it came with - its an S-Line Le Mans, and i didnt upgrade anything from standard fit.

+++