Moral Dillema

Snail

Dear Agony Aunt,

Im stuck in a major moral dilema. My smlove2.gif has just passed her driving theory test....and while i should be happy for her, and even happier at the prospect of having a taxi driver for when im beerchug.gifing it, i also am struck with fear at the though of yet another woman driver on the road.....what should i be feeling? Happy or Sad?

Dear Snail,

I can understand you dilemma and offer you a few rules which you and smlove2.gif can apply in order to prevent her driving from interfering with your relationship.

1) Never let her drive you around when you are sober.

2) When she gets her own car, never watch her driving. You'll be inclined to comment on it later, which will not be good for your 123576-assfeck.gif life

3) Never drive on the same stretch of road your smlove2.gif is driving on if there is any chance you'll see each other (she might be tempted to take her hands off the wheel to wave, or you might).

Follow these rules and you will never realise how bad a driver your

smlove2.gif actually is, so you will be happy as Larry (whoever he is).

Marge

Well! grin.gif the situation here is quite clear..you are obviously in denial...you fear the fact your love will/might be a better driver than you! and have resorted to claiming the opposite to quell your own fears.

In light of this behaviour it reveals the concern you might have about your own manhood and and whether you would be able to satisfy such a vibrant enthusiastic woman! 123576-assfeck.gif

My suggestion is to perhaps change from a diesel car to a petrol one! znaika.gif the diesel car is simlar to your current behaviour..you have a good strong pickup but can not last the distance and peak to quickly...in the long run this may be the best solution.

Uncle Ram