[Audi A3/S3] A3 2009 sportback sline front and rear bumpers

Garythebong

Hi guys newbie to the forum please bear with me. I have just purchased a 2009 April a3 1.4 tfsi aport sportback in ibis White and was wondering if anyone help with with what I need tk change the front and rear bumpers to make them look like an sline. Any information would be much appreciated as I am clueless. I also need a rear roof spoiler Many thanks

The roof spoiler should`t be a problem it`s just glued on....as for the bumpers....check with your local Audi dealership to see if it`s just a straight swop.....but bear in mind that new, original manufacture spec, bumpers will not be cheap......although you may well be able to get patten replacements...google is your friend.....and you`ll also have to factor in having the parts painted....you can`t just order red;blue or white bumpers.

The roof spoiler should`t be a problem it`s just glued on....as for the bumpers....check with your local Audi dealership to see if it`s just a straight swop.....but bear in mind that new, original manufacture spec, bumpers will not be cheap......although you may well be able to get patten replacements...google is your friend.....and you`ll also have to factor in having the parts painted....you can`t just order red;blue or white bumpers.

Many thanks mr man