Who will go where?

malagus

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAS TALKING ABOUT MIDFIELDERS AND COMPARING COSTS OF HENDERSON AGAINST THE UTD RECENT BUYS IN MIDFIELD.FERGUSON RAFA MAUREEN HAVE ALL HAD BAD BUYS THE LIST IS ENDLESS,THE COST OF HENDERSON IS AVAERAGE IN REPLY TO MR ME'S COMMENT HIM NOT BEING VERY GOOD...AND GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH you thick curly haired cnut.

That's not very nice.

You're way wide of the mark on Henderson. I have the displeasure of spending many hours in the company of Sunderland fans and if you knew anything you'd know they cannot believe how much they've got for him. The guy has been abysmal since January and SAF (a proper manager, not like your excuse for one) lost interest as a result of that. But hey, I guess as a distinctly average player he'll fit your squad perfectly.+++

The new Mourinho?

A young manager with a very promising start in management. Give him a giant cheque book and time to build a squad and this could be something special. But will Abramovich give him the three or four years he needs to re-build completely?

If he gets the time and does a good job, when Maureen comes back to the Premiership it will be interesting :grin:

Let's be honest, he'll get a season to win either the League or Champions League. Then, he has to defend one of them and/or win the other, preferably both. That's how it works at Chelsea now, that much is clear.

Porto have confirmed (today) he has a €15 million release clause.

Meanwhile...

Ji Sung Park might be leaving OT. I'll be disappointed if he does but he's said he thinks he only has a couple of years left and interest from Seville and Athletic Madrid has come in apparently.

If anything it sounds like he'll only sign a 1 year extension so he can play in another country before retirement, which he has always wanted to do.

Sanchez looks set to reject United and City, moving to Barca for £32m. Oh well, good to see they'll be even stronger next year. Feck. :roflmao:

Wes Brown on his way to Everton.

The Sneijder/Modric/Nasri saga continues....

If you win, I send you a fiver.

If I win, you send me a fiver.

The only term is that it is generally agreed in the media that Young has been a success in his first season.

By that, I mean positive reviews from the Telegraph, Independent, Guardian. They'll do. It won't be difficult to judge what they've thought as positive or not.+++

If you win, I send you a fiver.

If I win, you send me a fiver.

The only term is that it is generally agreed in the media that Young has been a success in his first season.

By that, I mean positive reviews from the Telegraph, Independent, Guardian. They'll do. It won't be difficult to judge what they've thought as positive or not.+++

You've got yourself a deal.

Raphael Varane has opted for Real Madrid over Man United.

United are said to have given up on Sneijder as he is said to want to move to London if he leaves, and will instead bid £30m for Luka Modric later today.

Angel Di Maria is also being linked to Man United as his contract talks have stalled with Real Madrid.

Tottenham look likely to sign Diego Forlan.