Who will go where?

malagus

There's a lot of teams who need to bed in a lot of new players very quickly.

I see the title as still being United favourites, City close behind, possibly Chelsea in the fight. Liverpool could fight Chelsea for third. Behind that there are up to half a dozen teams who could take any of the next half dozen places. I can see 'Arry doing business in January and rescuing a shaky early campaign. Arsenal could finish anywhere from 4th to about 12th depending how their signings gel. Stoke are on par for a Europa place, Everton won't be that far behind despite all their troubles (as long as they keep hold of Barclay).

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no shame in admitting your team's days as Manchester's best are numbered. No-one will laugh, it's just the cycle of life. Your 'noisy neighbours' are at last starting to gel and you can knock as many goals as you like past Arsenal, but one match does not a title make :D

As far as Liverpool go, I do think they have turned a corner hence my opening post, I think they'll be in the running for the title come the last day of the season.

You're right, one match does not 20 titles make. However, the other 19 we've already got aren't the result of one match wins....and as I see it we're a much stronger outfit now than we were last year. I agree City look likely to challenge strongly, but for Liverpool to win the title it'll need a miracle that involves United, City and Chelsea all dropping out of the league and fecking off to the USA for 10 years.

Also Waylander - We have got rid of Ngog! :)

We got rid of every peice of deadwood including terminating Degen's contract when no-one wanted him.

Only exception was Brad Jones - on compassion grounds I think as his son is still in hospital.

£30M is a huge chunk of change to save!

Personally I think we could have done with a flair midfielder as I don't see us having one now. SG back will almost be like a new signing!

I see Sneijder has confirmed he came very close to moving. Feck.

He has thanked Man United fans on his Twitter feed for 'your support' and then said it just couldn't quite be done and, and I think this is telling, he's "very comfortable in Italy and loves the culture and lifestyle".

So, you're saying Manchester is a shitty place for the weather and chavs then eh Wesley? Fair point.:roflmao:

If it's true, which I'm not sure about, he'll never play in a United shirt.

However, if all he's after is a private jet and the purchase of his house in Italy, then I won't be surprised to see the City offer to buy him Alitalia so he can have his pick of the planes and they might as well buy him Sardinia whilst they're at it.