Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daviesbike

What age range are A8/S8 drivers ? post up

17 posts in this topic

just thought i would see what kind of age range we will be seeing at the A/S 8 meet been told im young to own this kind of car haha

:grin:

so post age and what you drive ;)

kind regards

Guy

P's i'm 22

17052011309777.jpg

Edited by daviesbike

I,m 38 in June so an old man . I have had Omegas since my late 20s i was born in the US so have always liked big car with V8,s. I have a 2000 3.7 QS and love it.

plenty of life in you yet haha its funny that people often say i have an old mans car and then when i start it up they soon loose the grin and the face of envy then shows, are you coming to the meet ?

He He very true ...that V8 dose make a great sould ...only noticed with the windows down even got a thums up from some guys walking by as i was driving past. have to love it.

Will be at the meeting looking to pop up on the Sunday and meet up with the group. Will you be there?.

yes i will be there, im very busy getting the car preped as it will be black for the show its silver now sure it will be good in black

Old enough to know better and young enough to not care :)

yes i will be there, im very busy getting the car preped as it will be black for the show its silver now sure it will be good in black

Sounds good will look very nice im sure... and with the dear windows will look very nice.

mid to late 30s (too old to be specific lol) - got a 2002 S8 Final Edition as baby carriage, bought specifically for the task! Gotta love £105 fill ups when not working.....

haha yes when i fill up its £130 thats because by me its 1.41 a liter, thats just 95 if i put 99 in wow you need more than a credit card and over draghft, will be nice to see you at the meet tomorrow if your coming

oh my god really !! i have a daytona 900 and 675 the 675 is a 2008 and the 900 is 1997

the 675 is an amazing bike it rides like a 2stroke and has a hell of a power band its so light i find the 900 too heavy now after riding the 675 :grin:

Absolutely love the 675. So much fun to ride quickly. Difficult to decide which is most fun, S8 or 675, but the 675 does give a slightly bigger 'buzz'.

New here, thought id say hello, pics to follow (when i work it out) im 21, and i have an 02 S8 :D